Consultation with Surgeon €150,
Ultrasound scan included for health insured patients
Ultrasound Scan €150 without health insurance
Walk-in, walk-out treatments for varicose veins,
Vein Clinics of Ireland is a professional and courteous service dedicated to the treatment of venous disease by dedicated Irish staff. Our receptionists, specialist vascular nurses, ultrasound technicians and consultant vascular surgeons will provide holistic, dedicated care in a high quality environment.
Personalized care of patients with medically necessary or cosmetic venous disease: varicose veins or symptoms of venous insufficiency.
Irish and Ethical: Treatments by Irish qualified specialists lead by Professor Austin Leahy. (You will not be treated by specialists visiting for the day!)
Holistic approach: A full range of treatments from endovascular surgery for major veins to laser and injection sclerotherapy of superficial veins.
Minimal Access: All treatments including major surgical procedures can be delivered under local anaesthetic. Surgical treatments are provided in affiliated private hospitals including the Bon Secours Hospital, Glasnevin; St Joseph's Hospital, Raheny and the Hermitage Clinic, Liffey Valley.
Health Insurance: All health insurance plans are accepted.
Self insured patients: Fixed price treatments are available.
“Our goal is to provide a full range of quality treatments to meet your
expectations, improve your health and rejuvenate your lifestyle”
- Ultrasound, for diagnosis and treatment
- Laser therapy
- Photoderm sclerotherapy
- Compression stocking fitting
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- We will obtain a complete medical history, particularly focusing on venous disease. A thorough clinical examination will be provided.
- A full duplex ultrasound scan will be performed by one of our experienced technicians. This is painless and provides definitive information for planning treatment (no additional cost for health insured patients).
- You will have ample time to establish exactly what you hope our treatments will achieve; address any anxieties or concerns you may have; fully understand the treatment regimen proposed.
- You will be provided with our best recommendations for alleviating your symptoms and improving the appearance of your legs. You can then make a treatment plan.
- You will be fully informed about costs. Feel free to discuss the price of treatment with any of our staff.
- A varicose vein stocking fitting service is also provided.
We proudly offer the Venefit™ procedure, formerly known as the VNUS Closure™ procedure:
- Outpatient procedure
- Minimally invasive
- Clinically proven
- Fast and mild recovery
- Covered by all insurance for
patients with venous reflux
Vein Clinics of Ireland
Phone: 01 231 4051
Fax: 01 8093755
Map and Directions
For more information about varicose veins and available treatment options, contact us by filling out the form below.